Easy as 1-2-3
How to Enter
*Your video submission doesn’t need to be long or fancy, but it should explain how the branding services would help you and why you feel your small business deserves to win.
A big part of Project Brand Aid is giving our community the chance to chime in and be heard. Once all entries are received, a small panel of industry pros will narrow the selection to 4 final candidates. It’s up to the public from there! Community members and beyond can vote for their favorite Knoxville small business to win.
Small businesses must meet the following guidelines to be eligible:
- Operates within Knox County
- Earns an annual revenue of $2 million or less
- Been in business for at least 2 years
- No existing relationship with a branding or marketing agency
- Business owner must submit a short video sharing why they want to win and what they hope to achieve with a brand transformation. Pro tip: Be yourself & tell your story!